Monday, October 18, 2010

Share the Joy? A Different Kind of Linking Party

So I've been navigating around blogosphere for a while now, and I've seen LOTS of linking parties.  Most of them are decor or recipes, but I want to try something just a little bit different
You know that happy feeling of accomplishment that you finally finish something that you have been procrastinating?  Let's share the joy :)

So here is the challenge: 
1. tackle one of "those projects" on the list (decor, organizing, budgeting, whatever you want)
2. blog about it
3. link it up here
4. check out what everyone else is up to and leave some lovely comments :). 

I bet we'll be inspired to cross even more items off our own to do lists.

Gotta run... I've got a boot room to tackle!

PS I seem to be having difficulty with the linky thing so... please leave your link in the comments.  Thanks for your patience as I try to get my technical skills to catch up to my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you say means so much.