Thursday, October 21, 2010

Learning to Linky


I am a baby blogger.  So, I'm stumbling around a little. 

I thought that I had achieved the changes on my blogger dashboard in order to allow me to have a Linky party... but I was wrong :(  So if you tried to link up and couldn't - I am so sorry about that.

I put my detective hat on and did some sleuthing.  
I have discovered that in order to do a Linky party I needed a Linky tool to add to my blog.
"Elementary my dear Watson."

So I googled it, created an account, and am in the process of
running through their informative demos.

So next time I announce a linky party
hopefully it will work :)

Thank you for your kind comments regarding the bootroom.
It is long and narrow... but as you gals reminded me
I am blessed to have it :)

I hope that you are smiling and crossing things off your LiSt :)


1 comment:

  1. I would love to join your linky party. Just let me know when my new bloggy friend.

    lisa

    ReplyDelete

What you say means so much.