Friday, October 8, 2010

$0 Thanksgiving Decor

It's Thanksgiving weekend

here in Canada.

I took down the cards and photos that I had up
and replaced them with chipboard scrapbooking letters
from my stash.

I'm really working on using up my stash
instead of buying more stuff.

Upon seeing the new display, son #1 (Dr. Pepper Jr.)
said, "Cool.  But who are we thanking?"
Me: "God."
Dr. Pepper Jr., "I just forgot what the Thanksgiving holiday was all about." 
Hmmm, guess we gotta talk about that one @ our turkey dinner.
thank YOU GOD
for all you have given us!
(check it out: James 1:17)

We're blessed to be a blessing.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Terri,

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog the other day. I love to meet new bloggers and see what their up to!

    I love the "thank you" you created. I'm trying to use what I have now too and it's amazing what you can come up with if you put your mind to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so cute and simple. thanks for visiting (:

    ReplyDelete

What you say means so much.